It don't mean no one no good
When everything I'm a-saying
You can say it just as good
At the crossroads of my doorstep, my eyes start to fade
As I turn my head back to the room where my love and I have laid
And I look back at the streets, the sidewalks and the signs
It's all just one too many mornings and a thousand miles behind
It's a mystery to me
We have a greed, with which we have agreed
You think you have to want more than you need
Until you have it all, you won't be free
Society, you're a crazy breed
I hope you're not lonely without me
When you want more than you have, you think you need
I think I need to find a bigger place
Because when you have, more than you think, you need more space
En Vino Veritas
Happiness not real unless shared
Keep on walking straight and narrow down illusionary lines
One would think that being loved would disenchant the loved with the lover; "What? This person is humble enough, or stupid enough, or foolish enough to..."
It's you and me brother for life, so when you put me in the ground, look for me in the clouds.
You make me the definition of proud.
Taught me what this life is really about.
If I don't like my life, I gut it, rebuild it, fuck it, keep nothing but God and my children
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
I'm gonna die with a twinkle in my eye, 'cause I sung songs, spun stories, loved, laughed and drank wine
Make love when you can. It's good for you
Travelling is the way forward.
All I keep thinking is, man, I could do this for a very very long time. Travel the world, meet awesome people, learn about different cultures, but mainly, learn about myself
So it goes...
Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God
We're here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different
Such is life
1 comment:
yay, I made the quote list! I feel so epic, like a wise sage hehe
Post a Comment