Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Harvest time
So since I am so lackluster about posting on this, my travel blog, I've decided that the only, obvious solution, is to make another blog! So I have, dougwisor.blogspot.com, where I will post about my harvest experience at Craggy Range, in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand. I'll post more regularly there than I ever have before in this blog, simply because it is easily done, as it will just be a detail of my day's work. I'll try to post on this blog about my daily, personal experiences and thoughts, but as you know (if there's anyone out there who actually reads this thing), I probably won't post much, since the things that really matter are too personal to post publicly, and the things suitable for public posting don't inspire me enough to write. Enjoy! hah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment